Monday, September 17, 2018

Feed the Birds, Tuppence a Bag

I don’t have much coherent in my head other than TAKE MY MONEY! For this trailer.



Therefore, get out your drinking glasses and get ready for some Cheap Shots:

White Men as a minority. For reals.

You should all keep in mind that Senators who are leaning towards “yes” on Kavanaugh also screamed for the expulsion of Senator Al Franken.

Remember those 65 Women standing by Kavanaugh? Actually, It’s only two.

Oh, and while we’re at it, 200 trumps  65 er… 2.

In case you didn’t think Ted Cruz is a sleazeball, check this out.

I cannot do better than this headline.

Fuckin’ snowflake.

Representative Federal Prisoner #1537195486.

Found himself murdered?” WTF!?!!?!!?

I really hope he wears a deerstalker cap during this.

Take the deep dive – this is actual obstruction of justice.

And because I love you, proof that Justin Timberlake was wrong – or so I hear.



No comments:

Post a Comment