Sunday, October 21, 2018

I am a meteor.

First of all Donnie, there aren't any riots happening in California. Period. Not over Sanctuary Cities (like you claimed), not over Racist motherfuckers who come into our state to disrupt our chill, and not even over the issue of all them Latinos voting. I've spent nearly my entire life in California and know what I'm talking about. I live in a Sanctuary City. I'd invite you to come look and see for yourself - because you've spent just about zero time in California - but ew, no, gross. Get away.

(Also, as a side note, your spray tan is getting in your hair again. That can have dangerous side effects - including dementia, so please be careful.)

Second of all Lindsey, if we liberals manage to take back congress it will not be "mob rule". It will be "Majority Rule". I'm sure you've heard of it.

Third of all, Rand, there's just no filibustering your way out of it. The person pretending to be the leader of the free world is helping cover up a murder. As I have said from the first moment the official Saudi excuse was given, if he died in a fist fight why dismember him?

Fourth of all, Thom, I notice that your expression of "tough choices" never includes having rich people give back their tax cuts. Seriously - You cut taxes then complain you didn't get enough taxed from the people, so you cut benefits to the people who didn't get a big tax cut. That doesn't make you a Republican or a Conservative - you're just an asshole.

And finally and most personally to me, Roger, protecting someone's civil rights does not mean redefining them out of existence entirely. You and your ilk, sir, are dinosaurs and deserve to be extinct. And I am a meteor.

That's all for today's news. Tune in tomorrow - we'll still be drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment