Monday, July 24, 2023

Radio Free California Episode 2330, Radio Station programming notes, and cheap shots

 


New music this week from me, Greta Van Fleet, Guided by Voices, Yard Act, Youth Valley, Cigarettes After Sex, Mahalia, Cory Wong, Youth Valley, Veps and much more. Enjoy!

As always, these songs have been added to the playlist at Radio Free California, the Internet Radio Station (embedded below and available at the app store). For those of you who don't like Spotify you can tune in this week at 2am, 6am, 10am, 2pm and 6pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) this Wednessday July 26 to hear the playist in full.

On Thursday of this week we will play the album "Welshpool Frillies" by the band Guided By Voices. That will be on July 27 at 9am and again at 9pm PST. This might be their best album in years and they've released a lot of albums over the years.. I hope you tune in!

On July 30 at 10am and again at 10pm PST I plan to try another 10 at 10.


Cheap Shots:

"Stop saying I'm violent, or I'll send people to murder your family."

I haven't seen the movie yet, but it seems to me that they're pissed that they can't play with dolls.

There is only one X and this isn't it.

This is:



Wanna strike? I think we're about due.

What could possibly go wrong?

Because she couldn't say "Shut the fuck up already."

I should point out that a rebooted robot is still a robot.


Nice to know that even though on strike she has another trade to fall back on.

Usually they use the other "I" word.

Terrorism, but then again, it's Texas.

It ain't just "woke" that's dying in Florida.

"If I cut that, I don’t know why I’m making this movie."

Until it happens here Americans aren't going to care enough to change things. Wait a month.

Now I get to say to Republicans "Why don't you just move to Russia then?"


I'm pretty sure that this isn't how you part the Red Sea.

And Because I love you, you really need to see the video by Tard Act for "The Trench Coat Museum":


No comments:

Post a Comment