Monday, July 31, 2023

Radio Free California episode 2331, my new single, cheap shots and radio station notes



New music this week from Dogstar, The 413s, Miami Conspiracy with Priscilla Sunshine, Copperstone, The Scurbats, Georgia, Beverly Glenn-Copeland, Omega Theory, Dexys Midnight Runners (!) and much more. Enjoy!

As always, these songs have been added to the playlist at Radio Free California, the Internet Radio Station (embedded below and available at the app store). For those of you who don't like Spotify you can tune in this week at 2am, 6am, 10am, 2pm and 6pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) this Wednessday August 2nd to hear the playist in full.

On Thursday of this week we will play the album "Euphoric" by Georgia. That will be on August 3 at 9am and again at 9pm PST. This is her third studio album and it's a solid dance/pop record.

On August 6 at 10am and again at 10pm PST will be of course our new show 10 at 10, featuring 10 great songs from 1 great year. We're really digging into the vault for this one, so please tune in!

Cheap shots:

I know I'm not being kind here (and come on - this section is called Cheap Shots) but I seriously can't imagine that this is the only unpleasant thing in their marriage.

Someone needs to take a look at Article III, Section 2 of the document they're sworn to uphold and defend.

Maybe, just maybe, you should consider supporting someone who doesn't do so much crime.

Fuck Musk.

Me too. Let's get this fucker moving already.

Tried in a (not so) small town.

"The canaries died a long time ago."

It's called blackmail and he's still doing it. It's what he got impeached for the first time

He was a loner, Dottie. A rebel.

I hope that when I vote for him in 2024 that the line on the ballot actually reads "Dark Brandon."

I did not have to look up "escutcheon" but I confess I did have to look up "movant".

Yeah, I read this as a giant fuck you to the Senator from Alabama.

Sometimes we're reminded that this really isn't a Barbie World.

Being anti-abortion is not "pro-life". Anyone who says it is is a lying motherfucker. CNN brings the receipts.

Tried in a(n actual) small town.

Rules changes that include two groups getting into a fist fight over something they agree on.

Well if this ain't a metaphor for it all I don't know what else would be.

And because I love you, here is the link to my new video/single (if it's fair to call an 11 minute song a single). This is the first of two versions we're releasing. Of course, the song will be on next week's list/show.



No comments:

Post a Comment