Friday, July 12, 2019

Cheap Shots!

Cheap Shots Friday! Choose your libations wisely!



“The crap you think of is unbelievable!”

Mike Pence will abandon you.

Scare the fuck out of misogynistic internet trolls? Yes please.

So what you’re saying is that if we knew who owned a stake in the companies that make voting machines that our trust in the sanctity of our elections would be placed in doubt?

Neck Acquired.

It’s all speculation, but it makes sense.

Pull your boobs out – at first when I saw the accompanying photo I thought that Santana and Everlast had re-done that song.

Sure, I could do it – she could double-fault.

You know, as much as some people want to be Roddy Piper, that movie simply isn’t real.

Apparently, you can auction off a veto.



And because I love you and because there is nothing not awesome about this, I present Ed Sheeran with Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars:

No comments:

Post a Comment