Sunday, November 22, 2020

I kinda hate people right now...

 So here is my complete 16-tweet rant:

So many people are going to be either sick or dead and alone by Christmas. You know, #Republicans.

You anti-maskers and people traveling right now are the CAUSE of the next lockdown. I mean, the first lockdown.

And the reason you'll never win a national election again.

+++++

Masks AND distancing AND wash hands AND stay home AND avoid crowds AND avoid travel AND cover your cough/sneeze AND don't touch your face AND clean surfaces AND....

Do ALL of them you stupid fucks!

#COVIDIOTS #COVID #COVID19

+++++

The UK gets 10% the number of cases of #COVID19 in pure numbers the US does, and they're so concerned that they're preparing to test EVERYONE IN THE COMMONWEALTH, EVERY WEEK.

+++++

#Canada gets 2.5% the number of cases of #COVID19 in pure numbers the US does, and they've locked the country down and have been giving relief packages worth CAD$2,000 every month to everyone.

+++++

#Australia gets 0.00217% the number of cases of #COVID19 in pure numbers the US does, and they locked the country down the harshest that it's ever been done, all because 1 person lied about how he was exposed.

+++++

#India has been getting 1/4 the number of #COVID19 infections that the US has been getting, and they have 4 times the number of people. In other words, their infection rate is 12.5% the rate of ours.

note: I got the math wrong on this tweet. India's infection rate is 6.25% of ours. Don't do math mad.

+++++

I could keep going with all these tweets (sorry it's not a thread) but the point is that it turns out that the most powerful nation on earth is actually a third-world country. We're supposed to be better than this, but we're not. 

More than 70M of you should fuck off.

+++++

There is no herd immunity coming. Every disease we've had herd immunity for needed two things: A Cure and people taking Vaccines. We used to have it for Polio, Mumps and Measles. We no longer do because Americans are STUPID. You think we can possibly get Herd Immunity for #COVID?

+++++

The outgoing administration is CRIMINALLY LIABLE for all of this. Put these fuckers on trial. Imprison those found guilty. No fucking mercy, no pardons.

+++++

Am I angry? Fucking right I am. Our country has handled this like Weyland-Yutani trying to ship the xenomorph home. It always backfires. Always. (How's that for a simile?)

Pretty much every American knows someone who has caught this. 1 out of every 27 Americans.

+++++

I know 5 people who have caught #COVID19. One of them died.

Am I angry? I'm fucking homicidal. Fortunately for everyone, I'm also staying away from people. I kinda hate people in general right now. I'm incredibly lucky to have people in my life who put up with my shit.

+++++

You know how many people I want to die? ZERO. That would be an ideal number. But I see these fucking #COVIDIOTS on TV and the internet and my mind goes very dark. "You want to die so badly? You own a gun."

+++++

Imagine getting punched in the throat at the rate IP Man punches for two months straight. Imagine standing on tip-toes underwater in a pool with your mouth at the surface for 2 months. That's #COVID19. I wish that on no one. That would be awful.

+++++

We're not trying to take your freedom. Be free. We're trying to keep you ALIVE. You aren't advocating freedom, you're advocating SUICIDE. Get professional help. Stop watching Fox, OAN, and any news produced by Sinclair Media.

Get healthy first. Then you can bitch about freedoms.

+++++

To all of you people, you 70,000,000+ people who are in denial about what this is really about, I worry about your mental health. I worry about your ability to reason. I worry that while you were defending your freedoms you didn't notice that you were brainwashed.

+++++

And I worry about my mental health as well. I'm not really fond of being this angry. I didn't used to be so angry all the time.

I also used to believe in America AND Americans.


/rant.


And because I love you and because you might need a good cry, here is Mammoth WVH:


I am @animeraider on twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment