Friday, December 25, 2020

I hate Christmas Music. So I came up with an alternative.

Several Years ago I created the Radio Free California Xmas mix, because I HATE Christmas Music.

I have created a Spotify version of the same list, but alas have lost several songs because they're not available on Spotify. I created the original before Spotify even existed, and a couple of the songs were grabbed from bad recordings of TV performances. Anyway - here's the Spotify version. Feel free to leave in the comments below any suggested additions. Traditional music will not be accepted.





Yes, the last song isn't a Christmas song, but I couldn't resist putting a New Year's song on at the end. Finally, you can click on the link below if you like to download the original version, put together like a podcast.


The Original Radio Free Xmas

No comments:

Post a Comment