Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Radio Free Xmas, 2021 Edition - plus cheap shots and a treasure of Africa

 


I make no secret of the fact that I'm no real fan of Xmas music. Not that it's bad (though some of it is) but when you're not a christian it can feel like you're being carpet-bombed. So years ago I put together a list of songs I can tolerate. Some are blasphemous, some are traditional, some are funny, some are sweet. I turned it into a Spotify Playlist last year and I've updated it a bit this year. So here is Radio Free Xmas. 

Enjoy.

Cheap Shots (Egg Nog if you must. I'll be drinking Irish Cream, cold and neat):

No, you can't you fucking c@nt.

You know, when people say moronic shit like what Manchin is thinking I always wonder if they have any real concept what drugs cost. They're expensive, you stupid motherfuckers. They certainly cost more than any government program has ever given anyone.

Can someone please go and arrest today's modern Jim Jones

What amazes most (and makes me laugh, I must admit) is that she says "I am forever amused by people who think it's respectful to talk about right wingers like they're barely sentient imbeciles" and then follows it up with exactly why they ARE barely sentient imbeciles.

Looks like Pop-Tarts are back on the menu boys.

Someday, someone should punch this motherfucker in the throat.



What's the Soviet... I mean Russian word for "nostalgia"?

I think there might need to be a rap song about following rabbits down holes.

Weren't you quitting?

The son of the guy god sent, everybody.


Coming soon, the Ocean.

I generally stay away from reddit because holy fuck some of these people are damaged but this is required reading.

And because I love you, here is African treasure Brenda Mtambo:


No comments:

Post a Comment