Monday, November 14, 2022

Radio Free California Episode 2245, plus a few cheap shots...

 


A super eclectic week for new music including a number of covers from artists like Pomplamoose, Springsteen, Black Crowes and new music from Godsmack, Mammoth WVH, B'z, Fitz and the Tantrums, lovelytheband,  Iggy Pop and much more. Enjoy!

Here is a listing of this week's artists by twitter handle (checked by me and not twitter - free of charge - but given today's environment I might have gotten one or two wrong) unless otherwise marked:

@MammothWVH
@godsmack
@Fear2Stop
@pomplamoose
@Bz_Official
@regrettesband
@ProAuricular
@lovelytheband
@RemergeBand
@HewMiller
@HouseOfSeb
thedolcediablo (Instagram)
@TankandDaBangas with @EarthGang and @WeAreTheTon3s
@HeavyWeighskinG
@TheRealYLT
@theblackcrowes
@ilovelucius
@IggyPop
@springsteen
@QueensChristine
@FitzAndTantrums
@heathertroster
@Macie_Stewart
@BucketHatQuinn
@JebLoyNichols
@AdielLee

Fun fact: Remerge Band blocked me on twitter several months ago over a political disagreement. No hard feelings - I don't take the internet hardly seriously and they have the right to do it. I still like their music, and I promote shit I like no strings attached.They don't have to like me - I can be a real asshole sometimes.

So can anyone. ^_^

Cheap shots:

Spoken like a man who didn't run for re-election.

As I keep telling people, Tsunamis are disasters.

Even if Kevin gets the job, it's going to suck for him.

Anybody else notice that twitter has been slow today?

Seems to me that in order to soul search you need a soul.


Criminals are gonna crime.

Don't drag Jimmy Carter into this you fucking piece of shit.


And because I love you, here is another song from the album of Daft Punk remakes that Pomplamoose just released:


No comments:

Post a Comment