Monday, February 20, 2023

Radio Free California Episode 2308, cheap shots, and my thoughts on slowed and reverbed.

 


New music from Screaming Females (with a great new album), PONY, Nickel Creek, P!nk, AJ & Aly, Shounen Knife, @, Joe Louis Walker, and so much more, plus even I show up at the end! Enjoy!

If you want to follow these artists on social media, I recommend looking at their artist profiles on Spotify. They usually point you in the right direction to find where they like their followers to come.

Cheap shots:

Even his critics - well, the sane ones at any rate - are calling this a great and ballsy move.

I hate that we're now on deathwatch for this fine man.

It's people like this who lead me to believe that the collective age of the Republican't party is twelve.



I'm losing track of the "red meat" words these days. Is this collusion or grooming?

When 900 years you reach, look as good you will not.


I have to give special props here to Jennie Breeden, creator of the comic "The Devil's Panties", for showing you what they really mean when they say "woke".


I think he kind of has to do something like this, because children raised in Florida aren't going to be able to gain admissions to colleges not in Florida.

Red states vs. Blue States, 1976. Oh how things have changed.

And because I love you, well, I think the whole "slowed down and reverbed" trend is fucking ridiculous, but as I sang both tenor and bass in the choir of this (and because the animation is quite nice) I must share it with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment