Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Smarter Monday

Because it's probably the smartest thing I'm going to do all week, please read my prior post, "The manslaughter of capitalism".

Cheap shots:

Where is there a bill going through the legislature that would allow for the dissolution of elected regional governments, specific elected officials, seizing of assets to be re-sold, elimination of pensions at a whim, voiding of government contracts without peer review and no oversight by voters of any kind? Michigan. Hey you fucking idiots, you only get to call it Democracy if it stays one.

Late in the day, this bullshit happens. Why, oh why, can't we have a general strike? If this passes I'm going to have something to say about it tomorrow.


Face it King, as we Irish say, you're a fucking racist bastard.

She has not left the Republican party. It left her.

Once upon a time Chuck Schumer was a great big douchebag. Now he's making as much sense as anyone in the Democratic party.

Because I don't know the proper equivalent let me just say amen sister, amen.

I loves me some Henry Rollins.

Hey Fuckabee, it turns out that Obama was a member of the largest Boy Scout organization on the planet.

Crazy thing, he's actually right about the saving money part.

Wow, can't you just smell the desperation?

And because I love you, Ringo Star and the Roundheads

No comments:

Post a Comment