Wednesday, September 19, 2018

“I Have No Son!”

Because I can do no better, you should really read this article about how Alexander Hamilton was obsessed with the problem of someone like Trump coming along.

Also, let’s boil trump today into the most pure essence, even better than his tweets: “I Have No Son!”

Cheap shots (found some very well aged tequila):

What do you suppose the odds are that Dr. Ford is one of the 2-6% who is lying? I just don’t buy it.

Besides, we now have some corroboration.

What is it with this nutcase and impossible walls?


“Al least you got a nice boat out of the deal.” You know, because possession is 9/10 of the law, amirite? (read the Update from the pool report)


Just checking up on his golf course.

Come on daddy, you’ve even lost the First Daughter.



And because I love you, Colin Hay.


No comments:

Post a Comment