Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Vodka Wednesday


Cheap shots (it’s vodka webnesday!)


Twice the force. This one is very disturbing – follow at your own risk.

If you followed the last link – too soon? - 
 
I point out once again, it’s possible to impeach Kavanaugh NOW.



Susan Collins, you’re full of shit.

You too, Nikki Haley.

Kind of makes me glad neither of my daughters went to Yale.

She looks good on paper. Gotta wonder what the move here is.

Dude, in retrospect we’re cringing at your behavior too.


Dude, I agree with you about Avenatti. Doesn’t mean that he’s been wrong though.


35 years ago, World War Three didn’t start, thanks to one man’s gut.

Dude, I know what I said the other day, but it’s what a parent says to a child in this situation. The reality is that they were laughing AT YOU.

And because I love you, a song I don’t think I’ve heard in 35 years:


No comments:

Post a Comment