Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Nancy Pelosi is a BOSS!


If you were involved in a drinking game tonight I will send flowers to your funeral. I didn't watch, becaue obvs.

Meanwhile, if you missed it, here is the return of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog 


Cheap Shots:

You think you have a tough job? Meet this guy.

Here’s your fucking medal. Bye now.


As of this writing the Iowa results are still a mess. But I notice that the only people to declare victory are two white guys.

Me: There is no such thing as a perfect movie. Nicholas Cage: Hold my Beer.

How about you just take a fucking knee?

He’s a Bond Villain, right?

Who else could claim something was rigged to have no apparent winner? Over Iowa’s embarrassingly small delegate count too.

And because I love you I must ask, are you a Man or a Muppet?



No comments:

Post a Comment