Monday, July 26, 2021

Radio Free California Episode 2131, plus a few cheap shots

 



Solid week for new music, including The LInda Lindas, Rodrigo Aguilera, a great new album from David Crosby, Jackson Browne, Descendents, Darkcave, Mega Bog, a crazy 10 minute single from Coldplay, and much more! Enjoy!

Here is a listing of this week's artists, twitter handles unless otherwise marked:

@thelindalindas
raguileras1 (Instagram)
@thedavidcrosby
@IamDezit
@p_menis with ramonsanzgarcia (Instagram)
@foofighters (under their nom de disco"Dee Gees")
wanderingwithmusic (Instagram) with @musicbyscarIett
@deerhoof
@BenayLandry
@MNDR with Choir Boy
@mybandowen
@WhoisHughLee
@katrowbeeshow
@Infinityssong
@huntertonesband with @corywong
Darkcave (https://open.spotify.com/artist/0iefjja3WZkaWgPKxczG65)
@LOAZER_ with @cuneytakgl
@J_Mich_ with @DystinktBeats
@piroshkaband
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anika_(musician)
@JacksonBrowne
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkside_(band)
@mollyjburch with @WildNothing
@mega_bog
@thedavidcrosby again, this time with Michael McDonald (no social media I could find)
@orathemolecule
@Peyton
@coldplay

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cheap Shots (It's Rum Monday!):

I got news for you, you ARE indoctrinated

ON the inverse side, I am so happy that I live where I do.


I wonder if Mr. Hawley's fucked up proposal includes the people be familiar with the part of the Constitution that calls people of color 3/5 or a person?

Shoot Michael Flynn. (I keed, I keed)

It's you can't HIDE you're lying eyes, not you can't BELIEVE your lying eyes.

Face it Joe, these negotiations were NEVER in good faith.

Cell Phone theft is a thing. Be well, Senator.

We all know that the answer is "no" but we should ask the question anyway. 140 times.

And because I love you, Feed the Id, from Cory Wong and my old bandmate Dave Koz:


No comments:

Post a Comment