Monday, December 5, 2022

Radio Free California Episode 2248, plus cheap shots, JesusMaryandJosephandtheweedonkey, and why I've gone dark on twitter

 


Big week for new music (2 1/2 hours!) especially from indie artists! New music from Project Ember, half-alive, Julia Pratt, crepe girl, Cigarettes after Sex, B'z, Saturn 17, Stormzy and so much more. Enjoy!

I used to list all the artists by twitter handle, but I'm staying away from twitter for the time being, so if you want to know the artists just look at the list above. Lots of good artists!

+++++++++++++++++++++++

A couple of notes about why I'm not active on twitter for the foreseeable future. Here are 5 quotes for you, and I warn you, they're awful:
  1. "Shut your pie hole you fucking cunt."
  2. "It would have been better if your mother had slit her throat than give birth to you."
  3. "When I come to burn your house down I hope you're inside."
  4. "Someone should kill your children. I can be someone."
  5. "I'm going to find your daughter and rape her until she bleeds. Then rape her until she's pregnant. Then sue for custody and win because she a pervert."
Believe it or not, all 5 of the above quotes are from people on twitter, directed to ME, a dude with less than 500 followers. All five people were blocked. All 5 people were reported. All 5 were suspended.

All 5 claimed to be Christians. Like hell.

All 5 were reactivated when Elon gave all the trolls amnesty. I have the receipts because I downloaded my twitter history.

So dear Elon Musk, go fuck yourself. I don't fucking need twitter.

+++++++++++++

Cheap shots (Monday is Rum day):

Religious Freedom, bitches.

A terrorist attack because some dudes wore dresses for an adults-only crown? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

I case you haven't notices, the previous "President" is a traitor.

I am reminded of an old comedy routine, where the punchline was "Drain Brammage."

The banner question of this blog is "What the fuck is wrong with you!?". Welp, someone attempted to get the answer.

I have said from day one, that no one fucking cares.

You must all remember that despite her seeming words of sanity, she is still a Republican, and tends to vote for the things they want.


So we're saying that we're going to allow discrimination over a pretend business?

Shorter Blackburn: Sign up to defend the nation, the constitution, and we'll supply your ventilator when you get sick. (Ventilator coverage may not be applicable if you're a veteran instead of active duty).


And there is a fairly active rumor that some people are going to offer this man as an alternative to be the new Speaker of the House. He wasn't very good at it last time, but he'd be better than McCarthy.

I don't think you can call a ratio of 44:1 "Both Sides".

Did you rush to get one of these? Well - take a deep breath.


I know they're miseducated and probably just stupid, but this is child abuse.

Some details on the upcoming trial of human traffickers.

The greatest takeaway from this, other than the phrase "JesusMaryandJosephandtheweedonkey", is that he's a fucking traitor.

And because I love you, here's a song you might not have heard in a while...


CounterSocial

No comments:

Post a Comment