Monday, December 26, 2022

Radio Free California Episode 2251, plus a video preview of the new single and few cheap shots.

 


Roger Waters opened his shows with the opener for this week, so I'm doing the same. Not a ton of new music out this week, but here's a few you might want to hear, including Vulfpeck, Magaziine, The Ceys, Iggy Pop and more for your listening pleasure. Enjoy! 

This is likely to be the last RFC of 2022. My next one of these will be a "best of" for the year. Most people don't release new music this week because radio is mostly just playing "best of" lists, so they hold back. Hell, even I'm doing it - my next single comes out next week.

Anyhoo, enjoy this shorter list and I'll have more for you soon!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why are American Terrorists so convinced that causing power outages will bring about a white uprising?

This is awful, but at least they're not in Texas anymore.



Speaking for those of us who live in the Bay Area, stay the fuck out.

I know that everyone is jumping about hyping Mastadon, but I personally don't see the appeal. You know what I've gained in leaving twitter? TIME.

As the headline reads, what the FUCK is WRONG with these people?

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

And because I love you, here is the video for the single I'm releasing next week. You can see it in HD on YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment