Monday, June 20, 2011

A pale shadow

Chris Wallace is such a cheap imitation of his father (the great Mike Wallace of 60 Minutes fame). Proof lies in the work of Jon Stewart, who went on Wallace's show yesterday.


Here's a question I'd love to ask this moron. He has called Andrew Breitbart a "journalist". I wonder if he thinks he compares to his dad.

By the way, my next update will be part of my continuing series about how Democrats can easily win every debate on every issue. See you Wednesday!

Cheap shots:


A threat from China?

So where are you going to be at 8pm tonight?

It's egotistical only if it works. Otherwise, it's just sad.

They appear to have hired Emily Loutella as their spokesperson.

I can't even imagine what it would feel like to have Major League Baseball throw a monkey wrench into your divorce settlement, and have good cause to do so. Me thinks the dodgers are fucked.

How about some budget cuts here?



And because I love you, Peter Gabriel. Embedding has been disabled, so you have to follow the link. Trust me, it's worth it - you might not know this song.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that CW/JS interview was amazing. And some people wonder why we trust JS and not Faux news (or Fix news as the great KO calls it).

    So now I can get a comedy news as well as a bit more serious news, although KO has some good zingers himself.

    You're old blog is gone. :(

    ReplyDelete