Thursday, October 25, 2018

Talking Italian

You tried to bomb Robert De Niro? Really? You talkin’ to me? Are. You. Talking. To me?!!?!!?

Two more years of this “fake news” bullshit and rallies where Trump talks about enemies and someone’s going to get killed. Maybe a lot of someone’s.

Maybe someone you know. Maybe someone you like.

But definitely someone.

Cheap Shots (see the recipe below):


Rush,I have to break it to you. ALL of the people who foment violence of this nature are/were Republicans and/or right wingers.

I am the same age as the graphic novel. And the zip-code, which surprised me (what were they called before then?)


The Tough to Hear Shot Recipe:
1oz Chile de arbol-infused St-Germain
1oz Leopold Brothers Absinthe Verte
Splash lime juide.
Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice. Shake, and strain into a shot glass.


The VP might just have, you know, lied.

Well… Bye.

Some kind of “white power”.

I admit, this still freaks the hell out of me.

Oh, and magic mushrooms get the nod.


And because I love you, Bananarama:


No comments:

Post a Comment