Monday, January 16, 2023

Radio Free California Episode 2303, plus my favorite MLK quote

 


The logjam has broken and we have a TON of new music. New tracks from Everything but the Girl, PIL, Prophets of Rage, Fear 2 Stop, The Subways, Billy Nomates, Belle and Sebastian, Daughter, U.S. Girls,  New Town, Babebee and much much more. 50 songs over nearly 3 hours. Enjoy!

It's MLK day today so I'm not going to do cheap shots. I will instead just point out my favorite Martin Luther King Jr. quote, which is about one of the many topic other than race relations that he was pretty liberal and radical about:

"We have guided Missiles and Misguided men"

And because I love you, Bill McClintock has given us another genius mashup of Wham! and Black Sabbath, with a touch of Van Halen thrown in.


No comments:

Post a Comment