Monday, May 8, 2023

Radio Free California the Radio Station, Episode 2319, cheap shots and more!

 


Fantastic week for new music featuring Iggy Pop, Gord Downie with Bob Rock, The Smashing Pumpkins, Cory Wong, Yusuf, Ben Folds, Peter Gabriel, Trev Lukather, Peter One and much much more. Enjoy!

So we have launched Radio Free California as an internet Radio Station. It's available on the web right now, and will be an app available at the Google Storein the near future. We're still kind of working the bugs out, but it's running now 24/7, and features ONLY new music, drawn from the various playlists I've put together and featured here since October of 2022. 

Radio Free California will only be playing music less than 1 year from its release date. If you want to hear "Freebird" there are PLENTY of places you can go for that.

I've embedded the site here so you can just press play, or you can click here to be taken to a separate web page.


Cheap Shots (btw, tht thump you heard was the door hitting Scott Baio in the ass as he leaves California):



You keep using the word "Freedom". I do not think that word means what you think it means.

I don't eat popcorn, but I'm willing to pop some while we watch.

Now don't get me wrong, I like Di-Fi, have voted for her more than once. But this is becoming a problem.


You know, at this point? Fuck your god.

The real-life counterparts of the chess pieces do NOT move as expected.

Maybe I don't want to actually take away your guns. But this motherfucker should have never been allowed to have one.

I notice that he's not a drag queen or LGBTAQ+. Fucking groomer.


I' commenting on the picture here and not the story, but the more he protests the more he seems to resemble a Disney Cartoon character, don't you think?

Dear Krysten: Both The Washington Generals and The Harlem Globetrotters play basketball. That doesn't make them anywhere close to similar.

stuff

And because I love you have some new Yusuf/aka Cat Stevens. The man can still write a song:


No comments:

Post a Comment