Monday, July 3, 2023

Radio Free California Episode 2327, and a new single coming July 17

 


This week we feature new music from Greta Van Fleet, Cory Wong with AOR, Barenaked Ladies, my friend kiffie, Beck with Phoenix, The Smile, The Silencers, Vintage Trouble, Mammoth WVH and much more. Enjoy!

As per usual I am adding all of these songs to the playlist at my Radio Free California Internet Radio Station, which I am embedding below. On Wednessday July 5th we will play this playlist in full at 2am, 6am, 10am, 2pm and 6pm Pacific Standard Time. On Thursday at 9am and again at 9pm PST we will play a full album, although as of this writing I haven't decided what that will be yet.




Cheap Shots (not much, it's gonna be a slow news day):

Anyone else would already be in jail.

Seems to me that this woman should also go to jail.

Seems to me that if you don't believe in Climate Change you might be suffering from heatstroke.

Any thoughts on how the Supremes will rule on this?


What is it about Republicans and oiled-up muscle men

Do you suppose that Jack Smith is a fan of Henry VI, Part II?


These are the days where it seems that Arnold Schwartzenegger was a better Kennedy than this man.

The White Guy speaks, and gets every word wrong.



Speaking of Florida, on July 17th my band will be releasing a new single called "WOKE AF minus F", where we kick Florida in the balls. Stay tuned!

And because I love you, let's talk about folding in the cheese:


No comments:

Post a Comment