Monday, July 17, 2023

Radio Free California Episode 2329, radio station notes, cheap shots

 


New music this seek from Jacob Collier, Claud, Andrew Matthews Band, Palehound, Rick Astley (!), Action Dust, blur, Metric, Schwabzy and much more! Enjoy!

As always, these songs have been added to the playlist at Radio Free California, the Internet Radio Station (embedded below and available at the app store). For those of you who don't like Spotify you can tune in this week at 2am, 6am, 10am, 2pm and 6pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) this Wednessday July 12 to hear the playist in full.

On Thursday of this week we will play the album "Eye on The Bat" by the band Palehound. That will be on July 20 at 9am and again at 9pm PST. There are 3 songs from this album on this week's playlist - I like it that much. I hope you tune in!

On Sunday evening (July 23) at 10pm PST I hope to have a surprise for you, so be sure to tune in!


Cheap Shots


Nothing good can be nicknamed "Snag and Drown".

Somebody shouldn't be playing with dolls. Or are they action figures? Either way, I have so many ditsurbing observations to make that I have Option Paralysis.

Sucking up, are we?

Oh, Rudy. Again with a story that leads to so many jokes that I have Option Paralysis.

I'm not sure that anyone on either side did anything wrong here. But it's fucked up just the same.

Florida migrates further into the nation of Hatey. But don't worry, they're stoned.

"Please Clap." heh heh.

So the current leader of SAG is an anti-vaxxer. Someone more qualified than me addresses how she can still be credible in leading SAG during their strike, which has legitimate concerns.

Butthead (or is it Beavis?) has thoughts. Okay, maybe that's not a plural statement.


With Caution. My own Doctor has told me about a new variant that the vaccines don't yet cover, although it's in the works.

No idea at all what to make of this.

I know that a third terms is a bad idea, but sometimes, when it comes to Barack Obama, I have hope.

Would RFK Jr. shake hands with Joe Lieberman? If we put him in the same trash heap as Joe will he insist we sort the garbage?

Here are some sobering figures behind the SAG-AFTRA strike. Most actors, like most musicians (including me), don't earn enough to be considered "employed". 

And because I love you, here's my new single, "WOKE AF minus F", which will be on next week's show:


No comments:

Post a Comment