Monday, July 10, 2023

Radio Free California Episode 2328, the radio station, this week's album show, and the first really good AI generated music video.

 


An eclectic and wild week for new music featuring GROUPLOVE, The Ceys, FIFTY FIFTY, John Batiste, The Breeders, Spoon, Yi, Baroness, Chris Stamey and much more. Enjoy!

As always, these songs have been added to the playlist at Radio Free California, the Internet Radio Station (embedded below and available at the app store). For those of you who don't like Spotify you can tune in this week at 2am, 6am, 10am, 2pm and 6pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) this Wednessday July 12 to hear the playist in full.

On Thursday of this week we will play the album "I Want It All Right Now" by the band GROUPLOVE. That will be on July 13 at 9am and again at 9pm PST. The album is so good that I had a hard time limiting myself to only a couple of songs for the playlist. I hope you tune in!


No cheap shots today. I was busy.

And becuase I love you, here is the video for "I Don't Believe In Love" by Yi. It's AI generated and for the first time I think it's been done right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment