Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Trump's sister has that hair too!



We need to get to drinking so let’s go right to the…


Cheap Shots:


The Constitution is unconstitutional? What the fuck these people been smoking? Is there residue of it in Trump’s hair?


The first victim of the Ashley Madison (you know, the cheat on your spouse website that got hacked) appears to be someone I never wanted to hear about again.


In my story on Straight Outta Compton I missed a counterpoint story. You should read it.


Get the smelling salts! He feels faint!


I’ll quote Robin himself: “If freaks like you are getting into heaven then I don’t want to go!”


Damn it. Batgirl. That crazy Orion girl. Marvelous actress.




Firm vs. Testy. And no, we’re not talking about breasts vs. dicks. Oh, wait…


Read the whole thing, because to many assholes don’t remember what it was like. Warning – the photo is horrific as hell.


“It’s like the Clampetts have come to town.”


Criticize for showing what happened? Fuck Tha Police!






Shorter Hucksterbee: “I’m sure that as a white man I understand Martin Luther King Jr. thoroughly.” Fucking idiot.


And now a moment of zen (you’re going to laugh your ass off):





No comments:

Post a Comment