Thursday, August 13, 2015

Tyrion Lannister in a Garbage Can.


Today’s lack of a rant is brought to you by the letters F, U, C, K, and the number I cannot even begin to tell you how much I H8 that this has to happen. Every congressman who has been stripping money from the Children’s Television Workshop deserves a swift kick in the nuts. Repeat until they learn.

That’s all I have to say about that, so let’s move on to the…

Cheap Shots (the wife insists I make Jello shots):

I made a big deal yesterday about missteps by Hillary Clinton in this campaign. That said, when she gets something so amazingly right it should get just as much press coverage. I didn’t know about this until this morning.


“The simple fact is, Cancer, I took 35 years of Republican Bullshit about me. can kick your ass.” 

I keep waiting for the moment that people remember that George Will was outed as an Atheist by Stephen Colbert and his career ends. Until then, we will still get unintentional comedy like this.

“To be honest, sometimes I wonder whether the world would be a better place if women were in charge. It would be pretty easy to make that happen. Simply tell the men of the world that you're trying to start a campfire. While we're all arguing with one another about proper kindling placement and whether using lighter fluid is cheating,* women can just quietly start getting stuff done.” Stephen Colbert writes some real comedy.

And he didn’t die? The kid survived getting shot 7 times – that obviously means that the cops need more shoot to kill training.



I admit I’m not an expert and don’t really know anything about the situation, but this seem a bit… petty.

Michael Balzary, a great trumpeter and bassist and songwriter and the strongest supporter of music in education on the whole planet, comes out as a Bernie supporter. Mr. Balzary has donated a considerable portion of his well-earned fortune to founding music schools. Follow the link to see his stage name.

Randall Milholland is one of my favorite people for his sense of humor and writing skill. He writes an amazing comic called Something Positive and does impressive watercolors too.

Make it so! The world would be a much better place if more politicians were Trekkies.

Sometimes I look at pictures of Rand Paul and wonder who gave Charles Shultz's beloved character "Pigpen" a bath.



Now I want a houseboat. In Northern Europe.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that moneychangers aren’t welcome. I wonder where…

Sometimes these people fantasize about some pretty strange shit.


That said, a “pervert” and “degenerate” gets validated by science.

A step in the right direction, and California leads the way.

Shorter Fidel: “Here’s the bill!

And now a moment of Zen:


No comments:

Post a Comment