Monday, March 15, 2021

Radio Free California Episode 2111 - an amazing week with many indie artists, plus a few people you've heard of. And a few cheap shots.

 


Holy cow what a week. Lots of new artists on this week - people I've discovered thanks to slaps.com that you should all give love to. In a new feature, I've collected the twitter handles of as many of the bands as I could, and just named the band when I couldn't find it:

@cheaptrick

@ChasingNomads

@BigBlackDevin

@CoolGhouls

Bala Sin Suerte

Ellie Reed

Five Means to an End

Ahmed Azhar

@daniellucasreal

@kai4everever

@SurvivingDecemb

@Arnau_di

Talizmán

@ergobria

Lechuga Salvaje

Averielynn

@DerekOrsi

@hellothesuperm1

@RobZombie

@Crimsonicband

Wandering With

MORISDOWN

@scarypockets with @ItsKenton

@mjlettieri with @stevelukather and @jtondrumz

@saga_rocks

Devon Williams

@PuddlesPityP

@Fruit_Bats

@therealdrlonnie with @IggyPop

@wearejames

@sharonvanetten with @BRMadjv

@LOAZER_

@lakestreetdive

@TheValerieJune

@shocks_music

@zaralarsson

Sunburned Hand Of The Man

@acrowbuckley

++++++

Cheap Shots:

I know these things are complicated, but it's about goddamned fucking time.

So here's the thing: Hillary Clinton has not been arrested, women carrying children can kick Tucker Carlson's ass, and women can be 4-star Generals.

Hell, I can kick Tucker Carlson's ass. John Oliver DID.

I'm perfectly happy with boring, you stupid fucks.


That's "Secretary Snake-Oil Salesman" to you bub.

I saw a new report on Matsumura-san on NHK news 5 years ago. He can't get an X-ray or an MRI, because he is so radioactive that any scan just comes back white and over-exposed. And yet he keeps on going.

Even though I am a member of the Music Industry I don't give a damn about the Grammys. That said, go Queen Bey.

And because I love you, some clown covering Prince:


No comments:

Post a Comment