Monday, March 29, 2021

Radio Free California Episode 2114

 


So welcome to a new episode full of new music from some artists you probably know but many more that you probably don't. It's one hell of a list, and even includes me! Here's the complete list below (twitter handles unless marked otherwise):

Yi.rothschild (Instagram) Kayak.band (Instagram) (hey, that’s me!) (Smith/Kotzen) TwoHornUnicorn (facebook) Wanderingwithmusic (Instagram)
@penniblaque
Jamesdarkride (Instagram) Praxoficial (Instagram) Talizmán (Spotify) @JustAGlassChil Musiconhold4ever (Instagram)
Tim Cohen (of ) Lukacaraway (Instagram) – don’t be fooled by the fact that he appears last on the list. I just thought thematically this song should be a closer for the playlist. I predict and hope for a bright future for this man.

On a couple of personal notes: A guy I used to know plays bass for Jane Getter on her album, a guy named Stu Hamm. The Glass Child and I have been friends on twitter for years.

Finally, although it's not out officially yet, some radio stations started playing my next single so I've released the video early. Here it is:

"He Takes a Knee" will be out in all the usual places April 2nd.

SAY THEIR NAMES - https://sayevery.name/


No comments:

Post a Comment