Monday, March 6, 2023

Radio Free California Episode 2310, plus a few cheap shots.

 


New music from Extreme, The Church, Metallica, Dream Club, The The, Your Favorite band's Favorite Band, Magaziine,  The Dandy Warhols, The National, Haken and much much more. Enjoy!

If you want to follow these artists on social media, I recommend looking at their artist profiles on Spotify. They usually point you in the right direction to find where they like their followers to come.

Cheap shots:

All you are is dust in the swamp.

I'm pretty sure Dick Wolf will make a TV show out of this.

Meatball DeSantis is a fuckhead.

It is so strange to find myself agreeing with the sentiments expressed by Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, but there we are.

Apparently Nazi Dildos are a thing now.


I'm starting to wonder if Mexico wants to hire Dog the Bounty Hunter and capture this terrorist.

I agree. There will be American Refugees, in America. There already are.

Careful there sir, because you know he's got a nickname for you too.

RIP to The Creature.

And because I love you, here is your favorite band's favorite band, making Cate Blanchette dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment