Monday, March 27, 2023

Radio Free California Episode 2313, quoting a hero, and cheap shots.

 


New music this week from Fall Out Boy, Mammoth WVH, Nickel Creek, Depeche Mode, Thunderpussy, The Regrettes, Morgan and the Organ Donors, Darren Jessee and much more. Enjoy!

No podcast this week - too much happening in my personal life. More on that later.

If you want to find information about any of the artists in this week's playlist just click on the artist and scroll down to their bio in Spotify. If you click on that you will most likely be led to website and socials for each artist. 

A couple of notes: I'm not a fan of Fall Out Boy and was surprised to find two songs on their new album that I liked. I always listen just in case something like this happens. I find FOB kind of gimmicky but they sometimes the gimmick works. The Depeche Mode album is pretty good - at least better then their last couple of albums. And the Nickel Creek album is full of surprises and is well worth the time.

Enjoy!

++++++++++++++++++++

Hero of the week: Nebraska State Senator Megan Hunt:

"Don't say hi to me in the hall, don't ask me how my weekend was, don't walk by my desk and ask me anything. Don't send me Christmas cards ― take me off the list," Hunt warned. "No one in the world holds a grudge like me, and no one in the world cares less about being petty than me. I don't care. I don't like you."


+++++++++++++++++++

Cheap shots:

You can sing gay.

Reset the fucking clock.

He's going to order them all to commit suicide with him someday. He's not Moses, he's Jim Jomes.

Are there enough people left for this to be an inside job?

Sorry Madam Press Secretary,  but I don't think the GOP can count that high.

One take-away from this: the smart kids are leaving Florida.

I'm no expert on this artist, but I thought this was funny.

So what do you think they value more? White kids or guns?

Seems to me that we're about due for a Federal Override on all this horseshit.

Read between the lines. Not only no passengers, but no crew either.

And because I love you, here's the funny video for the first song in this week's list.



No comments:

Post a Comment