Monday, March 20, 2023

Radio Free California Episode 2312 and hey! There's a podcast now! Also cheap shots.

 


New music this week from Avenged Sevenfold, The Damned, Moule, Aly & ASJ, Downpilot, Darkcave, M83, Genevieve Artadi, Daddy Long Legs and much more. Enjoy!

I am testing a new idea, to also create a podcast version of these playlists. It's the same playlist, but I've added notes about the artists and the songs, how I found them and some personal information about the artists. It isn't much more, but it can give you some insight as to how I put these playlists together. It plays in the Spotify App. I'm not saying I'm going to keep doing these or do them every time, but I wanted to at least try it out.


++++++

Cheap Shots:

No motherfucker, it ain't the crime, it's the coverup.

Dear Atlanta Grand Jury, Fulton County District Attorney et. al: Lower the boom on these cunts.

I swear, the Government of Florida is all 12 year-old boys. Don't talk about the gross stuff.

"...how much you have to hate your kids to get distracted by that..."


In case you haven't noticed, there is a prevalent and ongoing effort to make the U.S. Military into a Christian only organization. And not the nice Christians either.

Um, isn't both-sides genocide called... um... war? Not even going to get into the racist stuff here.

Veto baby. Veto.


There's no such thing as the people who were there before you? Racist motherfucker.


If we meet and you're wearing an AR-15 pin (like those fuckers in Congress) there's a good chance that I'm going to punch you.


Should we print signs that read "Still Alive for Number Five"?


Why isn't he back on twitter? Because it would be securities fraud.

And because I love you, here is the music video for one of the Downpilot songs on this week's playlist.


No comments:

Post a Comment