Saturday, January 1, 2011

あけましておまでとごじあます!

That's Happy New Year to all of you who can't read Japanese. And I honestly mean it.

Not going to do anything political today. I watch football really only one day a year and that day is today. Potato Chips, Beer, Barbecued hot dogs, beef stew, and BBQ pulled pork are the order of the day. I'm not a vegetarian.

But, if you really need a political fix, I can point you a few columns that generated the most hate mail at my old site. Face it, if you really took the time and trouble to hunt me down from there you must have really hated. So here they are:

The first post, which explained why I left blogging despite being one of the pioneers and why I came back, and the post that actually lead to death threats against my family.

The Republicans are Pedophiles post, where I demonized people who use children for political hatred.

The Baseball post, where I defended Barry Bonds and made a case that the possibility that he used steroids didn't matter.

The Pat Robertson isn't a Christian post, where I took him and others to task for their comments about the Haiti earthquake from last year.

The Bill ORLY Ambushes me post, where I discuss the time one of Bill ORLY's "reporters" ambushed me as I was taking my daughter to school, and how I took the bastard down with a single comment (and yes, I am going to miss having the word "fuck" in my url)

So, in honor of all the shit I've thrown, and because I love you I present the following:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, and let's not forget the time I called for many right-wing commentators to be arrested on terrorism charges!

    http://www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.org/index.htm#20090609

    or the time I called Glenn Beck a cocaine addict:

    http://www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.org/index.htm#20100301

    I could go on and on and on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should send your blog to Jon Stewart

    ReplyDelete