Friday, January 21, 2011

Where's the beef?


So I have a question for the new Republicant-run house of representatives. Have you created any jobs yet? You said all along that this was going to be your top priority, and so far you haven't done shit. Everything you've done so far has been just to crap your pants about the things you want Obama to undo - which he won't.

So are you really so much in favor of public masturbation? Or is it self-flagellation? Either way, you haven't actually done anything. Do you plan to even try?

I'm guessing no.

On another topic - everyone is still talking about civility in the wake of the Giffords shooting. But the number of people still making false equivalencies is astounding. Yes, it is true that there is vitriol from both the right and the left. But that's like saying both North and South Korea have economic problems right now - it's true but there is a matter of degree.

Let's have a quick count, shall we? How many derange jackasses who either cause or threaten violence say they're inspired by Rachel Maddow or Keith Olbermann? I count ZERO (Sure, you could count me, but at least I tell everybody up front that I'm a jackass). How many are inspired by Rush, Beck and ORLY? Oooh, I'm a gonna need my calculator for that one. Or maybe a map.

How many people on the left have inspired bullshit like this? Again, ZERO, even if you count me.

So shut the fuck up about it already. You're just wrong.

Cheap shots (get yer drink on):

In case you didn't notice, the Gifford's shooting wasn't the first time that a right-wing home-grown terrorist murdered a child in Arizona.

Actually, I wouldn't mind living in a state called New Jefferson. But the logic to get there is pretty fucked up.

John Adams, the President that the drunken chimp modeled his presidency after, apparently was a job-killing Kenyan.



Sure, but how good is his Kenny the Page impression?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Nick Cave is awesome.

Apparently the Ohio Republican party (and specifically those members elected to the state assembly) are 14 year-old boys on a binge.

The Tea Party is as popular in the US as Saudi Arabia. Go team! (Seriously, fuck off already).

You're going to have to tase Glenn Beck. In the head. Maybe that will get him off the cocaine.

I am a firm supporter of abortion rights - but if true this fucknut deserves a special place in hell.


Um, wow. So the President is a Batman villain? Well you sure as fuck ain't Batman.

I can't get this damned song out of my head. If you click here, you can't say you weren't warned. But if you're into anime - it's one hella funny show.

We may not yet know who will be in the Super Bowl (although we can make decent guesses) but the starting lineup for the Puppy Bowl is set.

I wonder if we're going to see a future edition of COPS where some fucking stoner looks up and screams "Oh the humanity!"


You are aware, are you not, that the man ends his shows by saying to the audience, "God bless"?

Um, Mr. Orange Dude? How does hating women create jobs?

Fascinating. I wonder if this means they'd see 3 in Tunisia.

Even Fox has standards? Who'dathunkit? By the way, if I understand it correctly Jesus hates no one. Correct me if I'm wrong.

This won't get investigated. But it should, and by the Senate. Because if they had recused themselves the outcome would have gone the other way.

Maybe this asshole should be charged after all.


If a dog barks in the forest is it rabid?

My friend Ed has the same birthday as Benny Hill. I can only find Benny on youtube.

Limbaugh is a racist child molesting fucker. And Colbert takes him down for it.

When the freedom you want isn't the freedom you want.

And because I love you, Talk Talk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment