Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Upon Reflection, Tase 'em bro!

After a couple of days reflection I have decided to make a change in my own rhetoric. No, I'm not going to tone it down, but I'm not going to call for anyone to be shot anymore. I'm going to call for them to be tased. After all, they keep telling us, despite mountains of evidence to the contrary, that tasers are a safe and effective tool in subduing those that need subduing. Despite countless death, injuries, lawsuits and so on, the people who advocate for such things call tasers safe.

Therefore no harm, right?

As my Republican father would sometimes say, "Sometimes a person just deserves a punch in the mouth." I think he'd hate where his party has gone now, but he didn't suffer fools like most do. Well, sometimes you just want to take these fucking idiots out back and put them down with Old Yeller. I have certainly suggested so in the past - mimicking the same rhetoric these right wing fools constantly use. No more. I'm not a nice guy, but I am a better one.

I'm also a snarky jackass, therefore my new outlook. Let's tase some sense into these idiots.

Cheap shots:

To the people of Tucson - don't negotiate with terrorists.

It could have been much worse, thanks to the criminally moronic gun laws in Arizona. Maybe they should take the tack of Wyatt Earp.

Somebody tase Ms. Unemployed Palin. I have a big ego but holy crap she's fucking insane. Pat Buchannan too.




Somebody please tase Erik Erickson - and for a laugh can you quote Gandhi while you're doing it?

Somebody tase Mike Pence and any other jackass who thinks that placards and pistols are the same thing.


And for Louie Gohmert, Representative from Texas, I recommend full shock therapy.

Funny how every single person mentioned in this article has said that they never use violent rhetoric. Tase 'em boys!

And here is a sample list of things said by many of the same people, and read into the congressional record.

One last thing - remember a couple of years ago when the Secret Service accused Sarah Palin that her rhetoric resulted in death threats against Barack Obama? Ah, those were the days.


Now boys, play nice. Neither one of you is going to get the nomination.

I stopped reading Time in the 1980s because they do bullshit like this.

So how did Mike Rowe get that Dirty Job anyway?

Ooooh. The teabaggers are going to come down on Antonin Scalia.

Given the weather in the deep south, I have to wonder if the plan really was to just not let anyone work for a week.

The number one country in the world beating back poverty is… BRAZIL!??!?!!?!?

This is by far the strangest violation of the Geneva Convention I have ever heard of.


Gotta Dance! Interesting sampling going on here…

It is truly sad that the Teabagger movement is so radical that it forces a Republican to resign in fear of his life. Or is it because he's black?

You can never gain the moral high ground by lying and bad Photoshop.

Funny, the health care bill these assholes want to repeal contains provisions that might have helped stop the shooter.

Because you need a break from all of this, I present Wil Wheaton in a fez.

And because I love you, Rage Against the Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment