Friday, January 7, 2011

Drinking liberally


For those of you new to the redone and relocated site, Fridays are special here. While I do usually write commentary mostly I reserve the time for cheap shots. And because we've reached the weekend more or less intact I propose a little drinking game - every time I swear you take a drink. Mine's Tanqueray and Tonic, but you can imbibe in whatever you wish, alcoholic or otherwise. I don’t' keep track of how much I swear, so pace yourselves. You don't want to get sick.

Cheap shots (get your drink on):

Maybe Peter King thinks he knows so much about terrorism because he used to support terrorists?

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I do NOT want to play poker with Obama. He can surprise you with his next move.


Oh, and he's not a dirty fucking hippy either, no matter how many times the Republicats and the media jerkwads say so.

And it NEVER HAPPENED… except for the scandal it might be leading to. What, corruption in office after only 3 days?


Soylent Green is Corporations! Although substitution the image of Scalia for Charlton Heston is also quite disturbing…

Egypt shows us Americans how we claim we're supposed to be - and gets it right.

Job killer? Yeah, you fucking lied.

Room for a moderate? In this political climate? Hey Rudy, I think your psychotropic countering medications have worn off. Time to check yourself into a home.

A liar and proud of it - that's a Republicant for you.



How can you not like Charles Barkley?

And because I love you, Peter Frampton - back when he had hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment