Thursday, February 17, 2011

Amused to death...

The Obama Administration's "Job Killing" agenda has created 3.6 Million jobs. That's not a figure I've pulled out of my ass - that's the figure from the Congressional Budget Office. You know, the one that is put together, funded, and referred to by everyone in Washington as a non-partisan look at the effects of the work of government. The one that our Soldier of Orange and everyone else right down to the most asinine blogger has access to.

I don't think those words mean what you say they mean.

Imagine what Obama could have done had he stuck to his guns.

Cheap shots:



Dudes, I'm pissed too, but it's because the military is sponsoring a Chevy Impala.



And I always thought Babs was the one you wouldn't want to fuck with.

I am not related to this fucking idiot.

Basing your policies on failure.



And because I love you, Roger Waters

 

No comments:

Post a Comment