Thursday, February 3, 2011

Twuu Wuv!


I haven't been able to come up with a report I liked (my life was busy today) so instead I'm just going to give you a few…

Cheap shots:


You know Dick, you really need to get over Bill Clinton firing your ass. It was 18 years ago. You haven't said a smart thing since.



Meanwhile, America can haz Shantytowns.



You know who else is against the Tea Party? George Bush.

Cheese! (50 points if you understand the source)

Great speech Zach, and I wish you nothing but the best. But the resolution still passed.

BBQ-gate? Seriously? What is your major malfunction?

I just have this picture of Bucky Katt with a hammer behind his back saying "I'm prepared to make ignoring me difficult for you."

I don't know if I'm smarter than Thomas Jefferson (probably not) but Wallace Shawn always provides a viewpoint I never thought of.

Um, Hannity? What about that "Greatest Country ever re-gifted by God?"



Deficit cutting? Eh, not so much.


Hey Rick, fuck you. The 9th rocks!


And because I love you, Starclock

No comments:

Post a Comment