Friday, February 25, 2011

Dig the bass player's strut

Again, a very busy day for me, so no time to really think. I can tell you that yesterday Halliburton was at a conference in San Francisco, talking to companies about safety valves for drilling. Specifically about buy them from Halliburton. I stole a soda from their snack tray.

Anyway, I'm just going to do what Huffington does and give you…

Cheap shots (get your drink on - you can upgrade to double shots if you're Charlie Sheen):


Yes, the top political interviewer of our age is the comedian.


Karma is a bitch, motherfucker.

I wonder if his favorite song is Al Stewart's "Time Passages".

I have to ask, what the hell is Shepherd Smith doing on Faux?



Wow - it's as if they were looking to actually solve the problem.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - this fucker is probably the most dangerous of the people trying to become President on the Republicant side.



This brings a whole new picture to their marriage that I never wanted to know. (Go ahead, have that drink.)

I wonder if Ike would still be a Republican today? I'm guessing no.

Returning to Tripoli soon? Again, I'm guessing no.

All of these assholes who are "defending the Constitution" should take a moment or two and actually read the fucking thing.

Boycott Koch. For some people it won't be easy.

And because I love you, Vanilla Fudge

No comments:

Post a Comment