Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Humpday!

Because I wrote a column yesterday (when I usually take the day off) I've decided to take it easy today. Just send me the $315 Million.

Cheap shots:

A homeowner foreclosed on Wells Fargo! Yes, you read that right.

The Soldier of Orange wants 1 million people to lose their jobs.

And just as many if not more to starve to death.

But he's still an earmark loving fucker.

A Republicant takes the high road. How refreshing.

I think that Playboy is going to need an extra fold.

In little more than a year, my son will be going to college, and I'm open to where he wants to go (although him going to USC would cause me considerable heartburn). But he's not going here.

The saddest part about this is Kimberly Guilfoyle. She used to be honest.

What does Congresscritter Crazy Lady have against boobies?

And while we're at it, tase Tucker Carlson in the nuts.






What a liberal media might actually look like. It sure isn't what we have now.

Old and busted, Egypt. New hotness, Wisconsin.

I love Lisa Edelstein, and have long before she got the gig on House.

So the Republicants are considering this dude to run against a black man in 2012?

Hey Mr. President, send the money to California. We want it.

And because I love you, The Tubes with the complete Completion Backwards Principle (be warned - some of it is VERY not safe for work)







Alas, Part 4 with "Out of the Business" and "Talk to You Later" has been pulled from Youtube, so I give you these:
and…




Back to the original video:

No comments:

Post a Comment