Thursday, February 10, 2011

That's the way he RickRolls.


Who knows what will happen next? I sure as hell don't. Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak defied the expectations of virtually everyone and refused to step down, after a day of rumors and leaks saying that not only would he step down, but that he'd be retiring to Dubai. I was doubtful on that last part, but everyone did expect him to at the very least set up a transition. He didn't. He says he's turned over powers to his VP, but he's got something of a credibility problem here.

If history is any indication, things are going to get very bad very quickly.

I'll be taking tomorrow off to be abused by my dentist. See you next week!

Cheap shots:

I have no clue if this would be a good idea or not, but I'd support her either way.


WAR! Woah woah woah woah. What is it good for? Absolutely Nothing!

Can you picture Arnold ever doing this?

Actually, based upon what my son tells me, who has ridden it, the Soviet-style train system is pretty good.



The more you read about the anti-abortion bill working its way through the House, the worse it gets.

It was probably a set-up, but if you get successfully smack-talked with real wit on the fly by the Alaskan Quitter® you should probably shut up.

Where is Max Headroom when you really need him?

Somebody please Tase the Donald.

And because I love you, Steve Smith & Vital Information



And what the hell, let's add Saxophone to that same mix:


No comments:

Post a Comment